Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Breakfast

A few years ago I began taking thyroid medications and I wasn't supposed to eat anything for 2 hrs after I took it. Since I was supposed to take it first thing in the morning, that meant breakfast had to wait. I got into the habit of bringing something with me to work and eating it at my desk. It used to be instant grits or packets of instant oatmeal bt I have moved on from that. My new favorite thing portable thing for breakfast right now is Bagelfuls. Now, I'm not getting paid to advertise or anything. I'm just a fan. They are like a cream cheese filled bagel stick that you heat up in the microwave. I like cinnamon but the strawberry ones are pretty good too. They also make a plain version but who wants that when cinnamon and strawberry are waiting for you?
So, what is your favorite breakfast thing?

No comments: