Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FORE! Watch out for my new addiction

There is a Sheetz gas station and convenience store just over the hill from where I work. I visit there often. They are my friends and they know me well. They supply me with what I need to fill my latest addiction. It's THIS:

Arnold Palmer Half &Half Iced Tea Pomegranate Lemonade. Yum o. I can't get enough of this stuff. I like tea, I like lemonade and I'm over the moon about pomegranate these days.

An Arnold Palmer is half tea, half lemonade; a drink made famous by Arnold himself after completing some famous round of golf.

And the thoughtful folks at Arizona Tea put this on the bottle:

"AriZona uses new amber bottles to protect the natural antioxidant properties of our beverages from the light. Here's to your health"

Thank you for being so concerned, AriZona Tea. It's so kind of you. Especially when I'm shelling out $1.49 every single day for the crack in a bottle shaped like a golf ball.

If you don't have a local dealer, I mean a Sheetz station near you, visit the AriZona Website. You can get 12- 20 oz. bottles for $9.99 and shipping.(Shipping to me is $13.21) It comes in regular half and half, and a green tea version or you can buy mix stix that are only 5 calories.

http://www.drinkarizona.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=313&idcategory=2

No comments: