Friday, June 12, 2009

Some wedding DEETS

See how cool I am? I used a new hip word "Deets" short for details. How old are you when you have to start acting your age? Oh, wait. I think I'm over the limit. Oh well.


Anyway, since I've been posting about the wedding, I thought I'd share some of the planning stuff. It's only 89 days away! ACK!


9-9-09 was selected as a date for many reasons. 9s are lucky numbers. Wednesday is supposedly the best day of the week to get married on. I wanted something different. Sweetie says the day is easy to remember so he won't be forgetting our anniversary.

Our colors are black white and baby pink.

Our invitations are hand made, by me, and they still aren't finished. Once I've got them ready to go I'll post some pictures.

Our reception has a strawberry theme to it. Strawberry cupcakes, strawberry jam, strawberry fruit salad. It's the berry best!

I like non traditional things so our ceremony will be very non traditional.

I will be walking down the aisle to A River Flows in you by Yiruma. If you are a Twilight fan, you will recognize this as Bella's Lullaby- the song Edward played on the piano for her.

After the wedding we will leave the church to My Sweet Love by John Mellencamp.

And, I ordered these for toasting:

No comments: