Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Totally Random Tuesday Thoughts

It's Tuesday, folks. This week feels like it has lasted forever and it is only Tuesday. I'm run down, worn out and stretched thin. I'm in need of coffee, sleep and a vacation. At least that's my opinion on the subject.

It is raining in Ohio. It has been raining for 2 days and its supposed to rain tomorrow. I'm tired of the rain. It needs to be sunny. NOW. Thank you very much. I appreciate your cooperation.

Tax day is tomorrow. Have you filed yet? Don't be late. There's a penalty if you are. And the IRS isn't someone you want to mess with.

My niece's prom (hi jess!) is this weekend. She's a senior. It's her last one. The dress is beautiful. Maybe I shoudl start working on the alterations soon. Maybe.

Sweetie's mama made the yummiest ham for Easter dinner. I can't stop thinking (drooling) about it. I heart Sweetie's mama. She's cool.

Today is my friend's birthday. Happy Birthday to you!

My other friend is building a giant swing set/play ground in her backyard. It is neat. I want to play on it but I think I'm too big/old. Maybe not! :o)

I need to put gasoline in my car. Gas is $1.97 a gallon here. How about where you live?

Got any totally random thoughts of your own today? Share them!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Amy, good that the Block job is almost finished for this year! Hope the sun shines for you in OH Pronto!! I have filed my taxes a couple of weeks ago. Wish I could say I was expecting a return but such is not the case ~ Our gas is $2.09 a gal... How nice that Sweetie has a cool mama :) Hugs!!