Thursday, April 9, 2009

Last Night I had the Strangest Dream

I sailed away to China, in a little Row Boat to China. You said you had to get your laundry clean.
No, not really, but I had a very strange dream last night. One of those "wake up and shake your head" kinds of dreams.
I dreamed that I had a massive amount of plastic surgery done on my face. I was all wrapped in bandages. When the bandages were removed, my face was so tight that I couldn't close my eyes. They were all stretched back and pulled tight, like when your Mama pulls your pony tails too tight and you can't blink.
People kept saying, "But Amy, you can't close your eyes!" To which I replied"I know, but don't I look good?"
Strange dream. Strange indeed.
But when I woke up, I was thinking, "Wow, what does that dream say about me?" Does it say that I'm so stuck on looking good that it doesn't matter that I can't even blink? Or does it say that my eyes need to be opened so that I can better observe my world around me? Or does it just say that I shouldn't have eaten a chicken taco an hour before I went to bed?

What is the strangest dream you have had lately?

No comments: