Thursday, April 30, 2009

I think I need to punch something....

Last week I went to pick up "the dress" at David's Bridal. Next door to the store is a very large Jo Ann's Fabrics and Crafts store so I stopped in just to see what they had that I can't live without. I bought this:

It is called a Squeeze Punch, and it was 40% off. It works great! If you like punches but the thought of pressing-slamming-hammering- put it in a vice- a standard punch makes you cringe, then these are the punches for you. It took very little effort to use. All you do is squeeze the handles together, much like pruning shears or scissors. The edges cut crisp and clean and there is no wierd little cage/window thing to hold the punched out piece inside the punch.

I highly recommend this to any card maker, paper crafter or scrapbooker. Give it a try. Let me know what you think.

No comments: