Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just say no to snow!



They (whoever "they" are) say, "If you don't like the weather in Ohio, just wait five minutes and it will change" That right there is some truth told, let me tell ya. I swear, this state is the only place you can use your snow tires, windhsiled wipers and the sunroof all in one day.

True to form, the weather is changing and I don't like it, not one bit. I'm having a temper tantrum and stomping my foot about it. Snow is on its way from some arctic region north of here and the temperatures are dropping. Fridays high is 4 degrees. 4!? That isn't even a temperature! BRR! Please bring me balmy, sunny weather. I'd be forever indebted.


Being the native Ohioan that I am, I'm going to make the best of it. There is plenty of firewood. I'm putting the flannel sheets back on the bed. I'll dress in layers. I have plenty of hot cocoa in the cupboard and I'm going to go buy sleds for the kidlets. I hope it isn't too cold for them to play outside. If it is, I guess I'll have to get my butt kicked playing Pictureka.
Whatdo you like to do when its cold outside?

1 comment:

chocolatechic said...

Eat chocolate and knit.