Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things that are on my desk

I readily admit that my desk and my office are a MESS. I have paper and folders everywhere and the floor needs swept. While I was looking at my organized (HA!) chaos this morning I realized that I have some strange, out of place things on my desk so I thought I would share them with you. If I knew how to upload photos, I would post a photo of it, but I don't, so I won't.

I have:
A Bob Marley "Survival" CD
Tax instructions
A Harlequin Secret Romance Book
Every Day with Rachel Ray magazine
A half full coffee cup
A packet of ketchup
A check
A bottle of lotion
A business card for a Mary Kay consultant
A toothbrush (wouldn't my dentist be proud?)
A golf ball
A sketch of my next tattoo
AND...a yard of red taffetta ribbon.

Is it any wonder that I never get anything done?

What is on your desk?

No comments: