Tuesday, August 17, 2010

An Impatient 30 days of truth...

I saw this on another blog and thought it was interesting. The idea is to answer honest questions about yourself over thirty days.But, being the impatient person that I am I'm going to do it 5 days at a time.

Here goes:

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.
I hate my weight. It is an honest to goodness struggle. I refuse to even look in the mirror most days because of it. I hate it so much that I would spend $10,000 on liposuction if I had it. I wouldn't even care that its major surgery or the amount of pain it would cause.

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.
I love my eyes. I have always thought they were the prettiest color of blue. I love how they change depending on my mood or if I'm tired of if Iv'e had some wine.

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.
For being hateful to my husband right before he died. I was pissed that he wouldn't answer his cell phone and I left a nasty message. I found out later he was on the floor dead when I left the message. When I had to go through his account later I felt awful when I heard what I sounded like.

Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.
I need to forgive a lot of people for a lot of things. I carry a grudge like no body's business. I'm sure that I would be a much happier person if I could find a way to just let go of things.

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.
Gosh, this is a hard question for me to answer because I want to do so many things. My bucket list is WAY long. For now, I guess I have to say Id love to go to Italy. Ask me again tomorrow my answer will probably be different.

No comments: