Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The long lost blogger is back

...and I'm doing a Random Dozen, from 2nd cup of Coffee's blog.



1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Spaghetti is my real "in a hurry" meal.

2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
BlackBerry, aka CrackBerry.

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
My in laws house. I love them.

4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
My mother was born in the upstairs of the bar where I had my wedding reception.

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
Thought I had it all figured out.

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Something useful, like coffee or laundry detergent.

7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I like to drink Coke and Orange Jucie mixed together. It looks like liver bile in a glass but I love it.

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
A bottle of Diet Coke.

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
My step son mason's giggle.

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Get off my fat ass and exercise. This 50 lbs isn't going to take its self off.

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Pray for them.

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Immediately, the weekend. A little farther down the line, my 20 yr class reunion in June.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

I love Coke and Lime but have never heard of coke and orange juice. It's wonderful to hear when someone speaks so highly of their in-laws.

Sara E. Cotner said...

I love this!