Friday, May 21, 2010

I wish I may, I wish I might...

I copied this from www.sweetandsavoryfood.com. I know, I'm so unoriginal. Sorry. I'm tired, its raining and I got up late. but, she has a great blog and some fabulous recipes. Go check it out.

I saw this Wish List idea on another blog the other day and it made me laugh out loud reading some of the responses. It's simple, list 5 things you need/want and explain why. They can be simple, extravagant, or much needed.

This is my wish list:

1. I wish for a new camera. I want to go from point and shoot to SLR with all th fancy lenses. I don't really have a reason, other than I want one.

2. I wish for photography lessons to learn how to use the camera and fancy lenses in with #1. I don't understand the whole F stop, aperature business, so I think lessons would greatly improve my ability to take fantastic pictures.

3. I wish for a real honest to goodness vacation with my husband. It's been an exceptionally trying first year of marriage for us, for many many reasons and we just need to get away.

4. I wish I could lose weight faster. Why? Because I'm a fat ass and I'm tired of wearing fat clothes all the time.

5. Finally, I wish it was the end of the day so I could go home and have a great weekend filled with doing nothing.

What is your wish list?

No comments: